July 17, 2009
.the time has come.
I have wanted to post about this perfect album that I am in absolute love with. I listen to it everyday sometimes 3 or 4 times a day.

The sweet country twang in her voice and the AM radio crackles. Throw in a little bit of those classic girl groups, fresh, folksy, music you just know they love to play. Beautiful guitar sounds.

Without further ado A collaboration between Zooey Deschanel and M.Ward......SHE & HIM!!




They do an amazing cover of The Beatles "I Should Have Known Better" which could quite possibly be my favorite song on the album if it weren't for "Black Hole". To be honest every song on this album has something special about it.



Take some time and listen to the beauty of this album:




Zooey was also recently photographed for GQ; prettiest girl in the world! (Though I much prefer her natural look sans makeup)







Originally an M.Ward song, Zooey steps in for vocals. How does it sound?
Of course it is spectacular once again!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment