January 12, 2010
.i wanna be your rock.
It's 5 a.m and I'm still awake. It's funny how I find strength from helping other people with their problems when I am not in the most ideal situation. Which leads me to believe that I should do something with my professional life relating to helping others. It may just be kind words or advice but I love to help people or even just lend an ear.

I still can't believe I was tricked so easily, it won't happen again, I'm hoping with all of my heart that I don't have to have "The Talk" with him. The thought of this possibility keeps me awake at night, keeps my stomach in knots, and keeps me from moving on fully. 2 more weeks then I can really start to run away from all of this pain.



On a lighter note, the new SYLVIA JI works are fantastic!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment