February 22, 2010
.halifax dog expo 2010 highlights.
We took a trip to the city on Sunday to go to the expo. It was heaven for me. So many different breeds of dogs all in one place. I was there for an hour before I even looked at any of the booths as I was too busy greeting all of the dogs. We took Jason's parents 3 month old boxer pup Solomon Oliver with us. He got a new name tag and some homemade treats. We also brought some treats home for old man Simba.


WIENER DOG ! (I missed the photo of him in his jean overalls, pretty sad about it).


Solomon and another brindle boxer.


Another cutie Mastiff.


Solomon and 2 French Bulldog friends.


A little scruffer (Poodle/Jack Russel mix).


An Irish Setter (Looked like a dalmatian under the fur).


A Gigantor Mastiff.


A Whippet in his Nova Scotia Tartan.


An English Bulldog (yes his face is permanently like this).

A fuzzy Irish Wolfhound.


Someone is a tired little pup on the way back home.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment