May 6, 2010
.busy bee.

Fringe has another Gig at this months Rockabilly Riot selling Hair Embellishments. Also the next day we have a photo shoot for the product. How exciting! We now have a Facebook group with over 80 fans already! Hopefully business will be booming as we will not be competing with the Fetish Ball this month.

I have lots going on before I head to the city of dreams. I have my weekend pass lined up for the Maritime Tattoo Festival. I'm working at a Healthy Lifestyles convention type thing for the bakery. I have to sell my bike.

I'm fairly certain I have a rideshare for $30 to Montreal. If this person isn't super sketch. I will be meeting them for coffee within the week to determine if I want to be trapped in a car for 18 hours, but $30 is unheard of. I have a cellphone and a jack knife. My mother has informed me that she will be writing down the license plate number.

I have almost secured a job in my chosen field, that of which I went to college for. If this happens it will allow me to stay in the city that I love, be around the people I love, while doing what I love for a living and finally having my own apartment for the very first time ever. Please say that it is my turn for karma, universe.

Loving life.

2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Thank god...I knew you could do it, I was just waiting for you to figure out you could! HmcHS

Blogger Carie said...
My god, put a GPS in your damned purse!

Post a Comment