May 26, 2010
.the final countdown.
5 days left in the "country" and it is truly bittersweet. I have had some great times with my close friends and some rough times personally. In the end I feel sad to leave but also relived to start fresh once again. I have learned more about who i am and who I want to be, though it was hard I try never to regret anything I've done. Everything that a person experiences in life makes them who they are, but it depends on what you do with those experiences, my goal now is to always choose to take positive aspects and move on. It is hard to let things go but sometimes it is for the best. Appreciate every wisp of wind and every blooming flower as if you will never see it again. If you don't have your back who does? I realize I sound like a mishmash of lame motivational posters but I am super happy with my current direction.

Btw I really liked Richard Scarry and Little Golden Books when I was a kid. This one was my favorite:



And speaking of motivational posters:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment