July 29, 2010
.bird on bird action (and i don't mean tribadism).

Yesterday I witnessed a colony of seagulls (more commonly refered to in Nova Scotia as Shit Hawks) scavenging for food
on Parc Ave. I decided to take a closer look at what it was they were squaking about. To my delight
the assholes were fighting over chicken fingers!!! I laughed and then the thought occured to me: Does this mean its okay for me to eat
people of a different race? I'm running with it.

I have a mild obsession with WikiAnswers as of late.

"What are Seagulls?"

Answer
Birds.

Answer
They are also called Herring Gulls. But mostly they are called "You &??%*&) Bastard"

Answer
Seagulls are sometimes referred to as 'dump ducks.'

Answer
Because if they were from the bay they would be bagels.



Of course if you know me, you know the last answer is my first choice.
1 Comments:
Blogger A said...
chickens have fingers !!?!

Post a Comment