November 25, 2010
.i can touch my motherfucking toes, bitches.
I found out last night the instructor of the Latin dance/aerobics class I am taking is going to keep teaching the class until no one wants to come anymore, I'm pumped. It's so much fun I don't realize I am getting a workout until the next day when I am crawling up the stairs and have a hard time sitting down to pee.

I've started smoking again after almost 3 weeks. I plan to try quitting again after Christmas. Complete detox actually.

Last night I tried for an hour to purchase business cards online running into to so many issues, I was so raging the only calm to my storm was fucking with the live chat agents on the websites I was trying to buy from. In turn I apparently ended up making one of the representatives night busting out the term "Gay balls", telling her she was pretty and to have a "Baller ass evening".

It's fun to pretend you are young and hide smoke.

Reggae dance party in 2 days, L and I made hair pieces specifically for the event. I love being a keener lame-o.

Ruth sent me an amazing package for Christmas! She is the sweetest thing. She sent a Bettie Page calender (which I was in the market for), LancĂ´me Eyeshadow (my very favorite), a tractor on a key-chain (assuming from her job, very good for country livin'), a necklace (which I may re gift. hehe) and the best part : A Letter to tell me how she is doing out in Fort Mac. I cried my eyes out. I really enjoyed her writing and hope that she does it more often. <3



This is my favorite photo of Ruthie and Deeters.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment