November 14, 2010
.it came from the attic.
Had a great little trip to the big city. Good music and clearing tables for dance space at the smallest bar in the world. Old friends, new friends. Crashed at L's parents place to awake to the slew of baked goods that super mom always has available and snuggles and fetch with the pup.

Sunny drives back to the country today with good company, including our new adoptive son (Albino, burn victim, alien, pirate, nubs). People thought we were insane. I think we are insane.






Forgot my sunglasses at home and needed to hide from he sun so we went on a pessimistic search for a cheap pair at the drugstore. Behold Jackie O!

I smoked 2 cigarettes but I'm still on the quitting train! Blame the beer.

Upon arriving at home we were greeted with a lovely story of the bastard squirrel who lives in our attic running about the house leaving behind a half eaten loaf of Raisin Orange bread and several apples. J tried trapping him in the bathroom and he disappeared. I am having troubles sleeping tonight. Please don't let me wake up with a squirrel on my head.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment