November 3, 2010
.pretty girls make art.
I have had the most wonderful morning.

I have the house to myself and got up early to finish my painting from ladies craft night. Painting and drinking tea while the sun beams through the living room window on my back. I am so grateful today.

I have also been listening to The Smiths all morning which is regrettably something have never done. I am 27 years old and only now discovering this band. I feel sad about this now that I listen. I am in love. I really like A Half Person, Reel Around The Fountain, Girlfriend In A Coma but I can't help but play The Boy With The Thorn In His Side on repeat. 47 songs in a row so I am told by my musical stalker. This Charming Man makes me giggle.

Today I am working on the website for FRINGE all day then making potato/beet/carrot pancakes for my roommate's for dinner (all vegetables from local harvest trades!). Maybe I'll also bake some cookies since there will be no more weed eating for me. I need some non-special sweet around the homestead.

I am ashamed to say that I have acquired and am currently rocking a pair of dreaded sweatpants thus breaking one of my cardinal rules. It's so cold in the Petite, expensive oil heat.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment