November 2, 2010
.you didn't pray hard enough.
I failed my drivers test this morning, I feel like an idiot. I got all of the second part correct but answered 7 Rules of The Road incorrectly. Those bastards at the DMV are sneaky with those multiple choice questions. I don't even want my license but I studied because I need it. I can take the test again on Thursday but I have to work all week so it looks like it will be another week at least before I get to run people over.

I wallowed in my failure with a veggie burger from Harvey's and I bought a tea kettle. In my defense I haven't taken a test (other than pregnancy and STD) since 2002. It feels like so long since I have failed at anything, I didn't remember how it felt. Could it be that I never actually attempt anything that I could possibly fail?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment